The Parkhaven Outdoor Pool is a 50 metre pool with a large shallow end next to a wading pool. There is also a large grassy area that provides plenty of space for sunbathing and recreational activities. It is located behind the Aquatic and Community Centre.
The Parkhaven Outdoor Pool will be open for the 2016 Summer Season. To get updates on conditions at the pool, call the Parkhaven Pool Hotline at 514-485-6806 ext. 2211.
May 28 to June 23
Regular Season Schedule:
June 24 to August 21
August 22 to September 11
Swimming Pool Rules
- All children who are eight (8) years of age or younger must be accompanied and supervised by a guardian to enter the Facility. A guardian must be at least fifteen (15) years of age. Guardians are responsible for their children / charges at all times.
- All children who are eight (8) years of age or younger must be directly supervised in the water by a guardian who must be within arm’s reach at all times.
- Children aged five (5) to eight (8) years of age can become exempt from rule #2 by successfully passing a swimming proficiency test administered by Parkhaven Outdoor Pool management.
- No personal floatation devices may be used unless pre-approved by Côte Saint-Luc Municipal Swimming Pool management.
- No water wings are permitted in the pool at any time.
- No water guns, balls or toys are permitted in the pool at any time unless authorized by the lifeguard on duty.
- No running on the pool deck is permitted. No pushing, shoving or rough play is permitted in the facility at any time.
- Hanging on to lane ropes is not permitted.
- Nobody may dive into the shallow end of the pool. Jumping and diving are permitted in the deep end of the pool when authorized by the lifeguard on duty.
- Those using the water slide must be in a seated position facing forward at all times. Patrons must wait at the bottom of the water slide stairs until the person before them exits the water.
- Only one person is permitted on the diving board at the same time. One bounce per dive. After the dive, swim directly to the ladder.
- Swimming in the deep end is not permitted when the diving board and slide are being used.
- The lap lanes are for lap swimming only. Lap swimmers must be fourteen (14) years of age and over.
- Patrons must shower before entering the water.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers in the pool. Regular diapers are not permitted.
- Glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Facility.
- Eating is allowed only in the designated canteen or picnic table areas.
- No smoking is permitted in the Facility.
- 19. Chairs and baby strollers must be kept at least four (4) feet (1.2 meters) away from the edge of the pool.
- Failure to respect the pool rules and/or City policies may result in a patron being removed from the Facility and/or being refused re-admission to the Facility.
- The City will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Anyone who enters the pool area must pay or show a valid membership card whether or not they chose to swim.