Côte Saint-Luc Tennis Club
Come play tennis, meet new people and enjoy the outdoors. Come experience the Côte Saint-Luc Tennis Club.
Join the Côte Saint-Luc Tennis Club (8215 Guelph Rd.). This club is equipped with nine Har-Tru courts, a heated outdoor saltwater pool, a patio with tables and chairs, a clubhouse with satellite television, a snack bar, and locker rooms with showers. New members are assigned a tennis buddy to help them meet players. Members can purchase a guest pass.
- Season: May 5 to October 15, 2017
- Mondays to Thursdays from 8 am to 10 pm
- Fridays from 8 am to 9 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays from 8 am to 8 pm.
|Memberships||Before May 12||After May 12|
|Family (first time)||$474||$515|
|Adult (ages: 36 to 59)||$382||$417|
|Adult (ages: 36 to 59) first time||$192||$209|
|Young Adult (age: 18 to 35)||$214||$232|
|Junior (age: 17 & under||$77||$87|
|Senior (age: 60+)||$307||$333|
|Senior (first time)||$154||$166|
- Guest pass adult 5 sessions—$50
- Guest pass adult 1 session—$12
- Guest pass junior 1 session—$6
- Pool membership (individual)$10
- Pool membership (family) $25
The Tennis Club will open its doors to everyone for a Family Fun Day on Sunday, June 4, 2017*, from 10:30 am to 4 pm. Come play tennis, have a swim, meet new people and enjoy the outdoors. Come experience the the Côte Saint-Luc Tennis Club.
*In case of rain the event will take place on June 11.
The 2017 Côte Saint-Luc Tennis Club Executive Committee