The City of Côte Saint-Luc is seeking an independent representative to sit on the Côte Saint-Luc Pension Committee (“Committee”). The Committee is responsible for the administration, funding and investments of the supplemental pension plan for the employees of the City of Côte Saint-Luc.
- Guided by the pension plan actuaries, the Committee members perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Establishment of strategy and policies required by law;
- Implement and monitor the plan text and the investment policy;
- Review and monitor of actuary and investment managers’ performance;
- Appointment of investment managers and recommendation of investment tools to enhance pension fund assets;
- Appointment of external auditors and approval of financial statements.
Information about the pension plan
Pension plan assets: Approx. $40 million (past and current components)
Active Members: 207 (management, professionals, white-collars and blue-collars)
Investment Managers: six (6)
Investments Type: Diversified
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, CFA or CFP certification and experience in portfolio management
Compensation per meeting: To be determined
Please submit a CV and cover letter to Ms. Nadia Di Furia, President of the Pension Committee by July 17, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 5801 Cavendish Boulevard, Côte Saint-Luc (QC) H4W 3C3