https://cotesaintluc.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/CSL-logo_500px_header.png 0 0 comm6 https://cotesaintluc.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/CSL-logo_500px_header.png comm62021-12-21 12:20:402022-09-06 10:12:57Changes to City services due to new COVID-19 rules by the Quebec government
Changes to City services due to new COVID-19 rules by the Quebec government
The City of Côte Saint-Luc is modifying how the public accesses our services following new health and safety rules coming into force this week by the Quebec government. These changes are in effect until further notice.
- City Hall
- Open by reservation only starting Wednesday, December 22, 2021, and only for in-person payment of long-term overnight parking permits or Urban Planning permits.
- Book an appointment to visit to pay long-term overnight parking permit.
- Call 514-485-6800 to book an appointment for urban planning permits.
- City Hall closed for the holiday break from Friday, December 24 to Tuesday, January 4 (inclusive).
- Public Library
- No in-person visits to the public library as of Tuesday, December 21 at 6pm. Starting December 22, librarians will be available daily between 10 am and 6 pm to take you calls and provide assistance for the no-contact pick-up service.
- The no-contact pick-up service continues by appointment. Reserve materials online or contact 514-485-6900 or [email protected].
- ACC and Gymnasium (leisure activities, teams and programs postponed)
- Closed as of Tuesday, Dec. 21 at 10 pm.
- Confederation Annex skating rink, open 9am to 10pm,
- For open skate, no reservation required (see schedule)
- For shinny hockey, reservations required (see reservation information and schedule)
- Proof of residency required
- Outdoor skating rinks, toboggan hill, cross-country trail
- First-come, first served (no reservations required)
- Public Works Office
- Public Works Yard