This notice has been archived.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference.
See latest Announcements.
The City Hall reception desk reopens to the public on Monday, June 15, 2020. To ensure the safety of our staff and that of visitors, please take note of the following:
- NEW hours of operation: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12 pm, and 1 pm to 4 pm (closed between 12 pm and 1 pm).
- City Hall will be accessible via the entrance on the parking lot side. The doors located at the front (Cavendish Blvd. side) are closed.
- Visitors must wear a face covering inside municipal buildings and respect the 2-metre physical distancing rule.
- Our agents will be providing the following services:
- Overnight parking permits
- Payment of building and construction permits
- Commissioner of oath services
- Life certificates
- No cash will be accepted at the service counters. Only cheques, debit and credit card payments will be accepted.
Dog tags will be sold starting July 6 at City Hall. Please do not come to City Hall for dog tags before July 6. You can purchase a dog tag online at any time at cotesaintluc.org/dogs