From approximately Tuesday, June 25 to Friday, August 20, 2019, there will be a lane reduction at the corner of Marc Chagall Ave. and Mackle Rd. so that Hydro-Québec can rebuild an underground vault.
The project involves:
- cutting the sidewalk
- demolishing the existing underground chamber
- rebuilding the chamber
Impact during work:
- One lane will be closed to traffic.
- The sidewalk will be blocked (signs will indicate the pedestrian detour).
- Heavy-vehicle traffic.
Duration and work schedule:
- Tuesday, June 25 to Friday, 20 August, 2019
- Daytime work: between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.