This annoucement has been archived. Please visit the Announcement page for the latest news.
Contrary to what is stated below, in-person library visits are now suspended until further notice.
Librarians are available to answer calls Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 8 pm and Friday and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm. We are closed on Saturdays. The book pick-up service is also available during these hours. For more information call 514-485-6900 during hours of operation.
Updated on October 1, 2020.
Gradually Reopening, Keeping Everyone Safe
Starting July 27, the library will reopen gradually to keep patrons and staff safe. Here’s what you need to know about visiting the library:
- A library membership is required.
- Library members must schedule a visit by calling 514-485-6900, press 3 or completing the form at CSLLibrary.org/SchedulingVisits
- Visiting times will be as follows:
- Sunday 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Monday to Thursday from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Members must arrive and leave the library through the back parking lot entrance.
- Length of visit is maximum 50 minutes.
- Members must wear a face covering at all times and follow hygiene and physical distancing protocols when inside the library.
- Members must follow directional arrows and stand on designated circles when waiting for service.
- The Children and Teen Department is only open on Sundays. Children under 9 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Computer access and assistance will be limited.