This announcement has been archived.
Archived information is provided for reference purposes.
View the latest news.
The $1.78 million renovation of the Parkhaven Outdoor Pool is nearly complete. The opening has been moved back a week, to Friday, July 5, 2019. We will post more information about the re-opening and what is planned for that special day.
Here is more information about the project:
- Rehabilitation of the main pool including the installation of a new ramp for wheelchair access
- Complete reconstruction of a larger wading pool (138 square meters instead of 77 square meters) with a gradual beach-type entrance, and heated water
- New water games
- Four new shade structures near the wading pool
- Two new shade structures near the main pool
- Eight renovated outdoor showers
- Replacement of exterior lighting
- Replacement of the filtration systems