This notice of disruption has been archived.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference.
See latest Maintenance and disruptions announcements.
Work has started on the project will upgrade the equipment related to traffic signals on Cavendish Blvd. between Mackle Rd. and Merton Rd. This includes signal heads (traffic lights), vehicle detection cameras, controllers, electrical cables, underground conduits, crosswalk buttons and pedestrian signal heads.
During the work, crews will need to close one or two lanes of traffic. Work will be done at the following intersections:
- Cavendish/Kildare: from August 20 to August 23, 2019
- Cavendish/The Avenue: from August 26 to August 28, 2019
- Cavendish/Mackle: from August 29 to September 2, 2019
- Cavendish/Merton: from September 5 to September 6, 2019
- Cavendish/Fleet: from September 9 to September 12, 2019
- CSL Rd./Sunnybrook: September 13, 2019
Note: The dates may change depending on weather conditions.