This notice has been archived.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference.
See latest Announcements.
- September 17 to October 1: Period to file Nomination Papers
- October 8 to October 12: Transmission of the Notice of Entry to each domicile
- October 17: Revision Period from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5:30pm
- October 18: Revision Period from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 10pm
- October 19: Revision Period from 10am to 1pm
- October 27: Last day to receive a request to vote by mail
- October 30: Advance Polling Day 1 from 9:30am to 8pm
- October 31: Advance Polling Day 2 from 9:30am to 8pm
- November 5: Last day to receive ballots for the vote by mail by 4:30pm
- November 7: Polling Day from 9:30am to 8pm
For additional information, please contact the Elections Office at 514-485-6800 ext. 1704, or by e-mail at [email protected].