This summer the Wagar High School (5785 Parkhaven) parking lot is being transformed into a drive-in movie parking lot. This is a chance for young ones to experience a drive-in movie.
A minimum donation of $2 per car is requested. The donation will go to a charitable organization in and around CSL. The movie starts at sundown, rain or shine. Spaces are limited, so it’s first come first serve. And don’t forget to bring your popcorn.
July 20, 2020
Dora and the Lost City of Gold (English)
August 3, 2020
August 17, 2020
Bumblebee (v.f.) French
August 31, 2020
Ferris Buller Day Off (French)
Several measures will be implemented on-site to respect the distancing requirements and to make sure that the evening remains safe for all. Important guidelines will also have to be respected by motorists.
- You must present your receipt at the entrance.
- Recreational vehicles and motorcycles are not authorized on-site.
- Follow the instructions given by the parking attendants who will assign you space in order to ensure that there is a free parking space between cars at all times.
- Once your vehicle is parked, turn off your engine and headlights and keep them turned off until the end of the movie.
- You must stay in your vehicle at all times. If, however, you need to step out of your vehicle and walk on the site, please respect the 2-meter distancing. If that is not possible, it is strongly recommended that you wear a mask.
- Keep the volume at a suitable level so as not to disturb others.
- Toilets on site
- No food will be sold on-site.
- Bigger vehicles like pick up trucks and SUV’s will be permitted to park at the rear.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume or be in possession of alcohol, to be drunk, or be under the influence of any drug during the event.
- It is forbidden to honk.
If you do not respect these rules, you may be expelled from the site.