This notice of disruption has been archived.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference.
See latest Maintenance and disruptions announcements.
From approximately Tuesday, June 25 to Friday, September 13, 2019, there will be a lane reduction at the corner of Marc Chagall Ave. and Mackle Rd. so that Hydro-Québec can rebuild an underground vault.
The project involves:
- cutting the sidewalk
- demolishing the existing underground chamber
- rebuilding the chamber
Impact during work:
- One lane will be closed to traffic.
- The sidewalk will be blocked (signs will indicate the pedestrian detour).
- Heavy-vehicle traffic.
Duration and work schedule:
- Tuesday, June 25 to Friday, September 13, 2019
- Daytime work: between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Note: This post has been updated to reflect the new end date.