A pop-up drive-in movie theatre will take place at the Trudeau Park back parking lot.
A minimum donation of $2 per car is requested. The donation will go to the Just for Kids Foundation.
Spaces are limited.
One showing a month in June, July and August:
- Sunday, June 6, 2021 – Sonic the Hedgehog (EN with FR subtitles)
- Thursday, July 15, 2021 – Wonder Woman 1984 (EN with FR subtitles) ** NEW DATE
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 – Scoob (FR with EN subtitles)
Movies will start at sundown.
Several measures will be implemented on-site to respect the distancing requirements and to make sure that the evening remains safe for all. Important guidelines will also have to be respected by motorists.
- Parking spot options are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Doors will be open 45 mins before each showing.
- Any vehicles wanting to park backwards and keep their trunk open must park at the rear of the parking lot.
- No patron is permitted to sit on their vehicles.
- Donations are cash, no change will be given back.
- If you arrive early to save a spot you must remain with your vehicle.
- No children are permitted to run around the parking lot (for safety measures).
- Recreational vehicles and motorcycles are not authorized on-site.
- Follow the instructions given by the parking attendants who will assign you space in order to ensure that there is a free parking space between cars at all times.
- You must stay in your vehicle at all times. If, however, you need to step out of your vehicle and walk on the site, please respect the 2-meter distancing. If that is not possible, it is strongly recommended that you wear a mask.
- Keep the volume at a suitable level so as not to disturb others.
- No food will be sold on-site.
- Bigger vehicles like pick-up trucks and SUV’s will be permitted to park at the rear.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume or be in possession of alcohol, to be drunk, or be under the influence of any drug during the event.
- It is forbidden to honk.
If you do not respect these rules, you may be expelled from the site.