The Big Drop-off
On August 21, 2022, a collection day will held so that residents can bring hazardous household waste for safe disposal. You can drop off the following kinds of items at Public Works:
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Electronic waste
- Documents to be shredded
Confidential document shredding
Confidential document shredding service also available during this day.
- A maximum of 3 boxes per address – “Bankers” type (12 X 10 X 15 in)
- Proof of residence required
- Service available from 9 am to 5 pm
- Plastic-metal binders are not accepted. Paper clips or other small attachments are fine.