The City of Côte Saint-Luc is a dynamic municipality on the island of Montreal with a population of approximately 33,000. The city prides itself on providing the highest level of services to its residents at a reasonable cost. The City of Cote Saint Luc is recruiting for an Administration and Online Resource Manager
Reporting to the Director of Parks and Recreation, the Manager will supervise a team of 1 to 3 coordinators and will ensure a liaison between the departments of the City regarding administrative requirements with department Directors.
1. Management and administration
- Manage various activities related to hiring, payroll and employee training.
- Provide support and advice to direct reports.
- Produce monthly reports and collaborate on the production of statistics and the department’s budget.
- Ensure a follow-up on Department major project timelines
- Provide internal training
- Assist and support the department Director for the overall operation of the department
- Replace divisional management staff when required
2. Ensure the liaison with different departments
- Ensure the liaison regarding commercial and no commercial issues
- Ensure the effective operation on the Activitek software
- Ensure the follow-up for receivable accounts
- Provide technical support for Moneris machines and software
- Ensure the liaison regarding facility fees, program fees and Department policies
- Archive the documents (digital and papers) of the department
- Maintain department website
- Ensure a social media and online presence
- Building a connection through social media with the community.
- Research into new methods and initiative to promote the department.
- Participate to City special events
- Various other duties upon request of the Director
- Undergraduate university diploma in management, recreation or an appropriate discipline
- At least five (5) years’ related experience
- Excellent customer service and personnel management skills
- Bilingual, written and oral (English and French)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite is required
- Experience in a unionized environment
- Experience in a municipal environment, an asset
SALARY AND BENEFITS
According to the management policy
Please forward a copy of your resume accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline to apply: Friday, December 13, 2019
Note : The City of Côte Saint-Luc operates an Equal Employment Program and, in this regard, we are committed to supporting inclusive diversity practices. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.