The City of Côte Saint-Luc is a dynamic municipality on the island of Montreal with a population of approximately 33,000. The city is proud to be able to offer a very high level of service to its residents at a reasonable cost. The City of Cote Saint Luc is seeking a full time Aquatics Coordinator.
The Aquatics and Community Centre in CSL is home to a series of competitive aquatics teams as well as a large variety of recreational aquatics programming. Working as a member of the aquatics management team, a high level of organizational, communication and customer service skills are essential. As Coordinator of Aquatics Services you will be hired in a management-level position for the City of Côte Saint-Luc, reporting to the Manager of Aquatics and Leisure
- Responsible for general administration of programs (invoicing, bill payment, purchasing, team store management, newsletter, etc.)
- Responsible for the setup and administration of member accounts, working with regional, provincial and national governing organizations
- Prepare a program budget, financial and program reports.
- Responsible for organizing aquatics related special events and management of volunteers
- Coordination of competitive team travel
- Assisting with the general operations of the aquatics division
- Able to meet stringent deadlines, prioritize workload and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Act as a leader in health and safety matters, including implementing the prevention program, proposing and implementing improvements, and presiding over health and safety breaks.
- Public/Municipal experience (recommended).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related field
- Experience with competitive aquatics preferred
- The candidate must have advanced computer skills in MS-Office (including PowerPoint) and Gmail.
- The candidate must be organized, diplomatic, tactful, discrete, and have the ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team
- Knowledge of Team Management.
- Technology and social media savy (asset)
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written) in both English and French
This position is considered Level 4 Management.
Please forward a copy of your résumé accompanied by a covering letter to:
City of Côte Saint-Luc
Human Resources Department
5801 Cavendish Blvd.
Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec H4W 3C3
FAX: (514) 485-8926
The city of Côte Saint-Luc operate an Equal Employment Program and, in this regard, we are committed to supporting inclusive diversity practice. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted