Workplace: 5794 Av. Parkhaven, City of Côte Saint-Luc. Parking is free.
Schedule: Variable. 35h/week. The opening hours of the Aquatic Community Center are 5:45 a.m. – 10:15 p.m.
Salary: $36,331.14/year, according to the white collar collective agreement. The salary increases automatically after each year of service for 4 years. This brings you to an annual salary to $54,255.67/year after 4 years of service.
Vacation and time off: After one year you will have, 2 weeks of vacation, 10 sick days, 14 days of paid holidays and 42 hours of mobile time off.
By becoming an employee of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, you will obtain a stable job in a city with a dynamic team that offers its permanent white collar employees many benefits. We offer:
- life insurance,
- dental and medical insurance,
- short-term and long-term disability insurance,
- a 20% annual discount on your opus card,
- and access to a retirement plan.
You will also have free access to the Aquatic and Community Centre with:
- a training room,
- an indoor and outdoor pool,
- a game room,
- a tennis court,
- a skating rink and access to pedal boats at Pierre Elliott Trudeau Park.
In addition, you will have access to the library which has a wide variety of books, and you can rent them for free.
Profile required for this position
- Bilingual, spoken and written, French and English (you may be subject to a proficiency test)
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- High school diploma
Your role at the City
As a white collar employee, you will make a real difference in providing excellent service to the citizens of the City of Côte Saint-Luc.
- Welcome, inform and direct visitors.
- Sell or collect tickets at facilities entrance; ensure that order is maintained in the room at time of presentations.
- Receive requests for group reservations, solicit target groups, propose to customers the various types of visits, and if necessary, ensure their follow-up and coordination.
- Sell articles and tickets, collect revenues, punch in cash register sales amounts, collect payment for transactions, make deposits and slips of daily receipts; process refund applications; prepare orders by mail.
- Keep registers of sales that come from the commercial activities held in the facilities; compile, process, analyze and keep up to date the data pertaining to the groups of visitors.
- Prepare inventory documents relating to sales made and record data.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and have them approved by supervisors; make requisition tickets for amusement tax; calculate amusement tax and transmit results to the appropriate department.
- Contact and meet various suppliers; order supplies after discussing them with a supervisor.
- Follow up on orders with suppliers and ensure that orders are delivered within the prescribed delays. Receive, place and verify supplies received.
- Participate in the preparation of various events, act as host and give general information about them.
- Prepare and write various administrative reports related to his work; inquire about clients’ satisfaction and suggest methods for improving the efficiency as well as the quality of products or services.
- Use various office automation equipment, as may be required, to perform certain tasks related to the job, using appropriate programming.
- Undertake any other related duties.
- Send us a copy of your resume at: [email protected]
For more information
We thank applicants for their interest; however, priority will be given to candidates that best meets the overall profile.
Equal Access to Employment
The City of Côte Saint-Luc operates an equal access employment program, and, in this regard, we are committed to supporting inclusive diversity practices. We invite women, visible and ethnic minorities, members of First Nations, and people with disabilities to apply.
People with disabilities are invited to tell us their specific needs in order to provide accommodation for the selection process. Please be assured that this information will remain strictly confidential.