Workplace: 7001 ch. Mackle, City of Côte Saint-Luc. Parking is free.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, day shift. 38 hours/week. Possibility of overtime paid time and a half.
Salary: 35.31$/hour, according to the blue collar collective agreement. You will receive a raise every January.
Vacation and time off: After one year you will have, 2 weeks of paid vacation, up to 82.5 hours of sick days, 15 days of paid holidays and up to 5 days of mobile time off.
By becoming an employee of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, you will obtain a stable job in a city with a dynamic team that offers its auxiliary blue collar employees many benefits. We offer:
- life insurance,
- dental and medical insurance,
- short-term and long-term disability insurance,
- a 20% annual discount on your opus card,
- and access to a retirement plan.
You will also have free access to the Aquatic and Community Centre with:
- a training room,
- an indoor and outdoor pool,
- a game room,
- a tennis court,
- a skating rink and access to pedal boats at Pierre Elliott Trudeau Park.
In addition, you will have access to the library which has a wide variety of books, and you can rent them for free.
Profile required for this position:
- Good knowledge of French and English, spoken
- Experience with light and heavy vehicles
- Valid provincial driver’s license, class 3 (an asset)
- PEP certification
Your role at the City
As a blue collar employee, you will make a real difference in providing excellent service to the citizens of the City of Côte Saint-Luc.
- The mechanic performs work involving the inspection, maintenance, adjustment and repair of vehicles and motorized equipment accessories.
- Send us a copy of your resume to: [email protected]
For more information
We thank applicants for their interest; however, priority will be given to candidates that best meets the overall profile.
Equal Access to Employment
The City of Côte Saint-Luc operates an equal access employment program, and, in this regard, we are committed to supporting inclusive diversity practices. We invite women, visible and ethnic minorities, members of First Nations, and people with disabilities to apply.
People with disabilities are invited to tell us their specific needs in order to provide accommodation for the selection process. Please be assured that this information will remain strictly confidential.