The City of Côte Saint-Luc is a dynamic municipality on the island of Montreal with a population of approximately 33 000. The City prides itself on providing the highest level of services to its residents at a reasonable cost.
The City is seeking for dynamic individuals to fill summer positions in Parks and Recreation:
- Pool Manager and Assistant Mangers
- Lifeguards, Swimming Instructors, Lifeguard in Training Instrauctor
- Wading Pool attendants
- Park Leaders
- Senior and Junior Counsellors
- Specialized Instructors (Arts and crafts, cooking and sports)
Parks and Facilities Attendants
- Pedal Boat
- Public Tennis Court
- Minor Baseball umpires and Scorekeepers
Qualified candidates who wish to apply are asked to complete the job application forms available at the CCA (5794 Parkhaven), City Hall (5801 Cavendish Blvd.), Samuel Moskovitch Arena (6985 Mackle Road) or on the City’s website.
Send your completed application form and CV by e-mail to: email@example.com
The City is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.