Workplace: 5801 boul. Cavendish, City of Côte Saint-Luc. Parking is free.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:30am until 4:30pm. 35 hours/week.
By becoming an employee of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, you will be employed in a city with a dynamic team that offers its employees many benefits.
You will have free access to the Aquatic and Community Centre which has:
- a training room,
- an indoor and outdoor pool,
- a game room,
- a tennis court,
- a skating rink and access to pedal boats at Pierre Elliott Trudeau Park.
In addition, you will have access to the library which has a wide variety of books, and you can rent them for free.
Profile required for this position
- College studies diploma, appropriate sector and specialty.
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken (essential).
Your role at the City
As a city employee, you will make a real difference in providing excellent service to the citizens of Côte Saint-Luc. Reporting to the Coordinator of Urban Planning, the work consists of helping the staff of the urban planning department in daily tasks. This work will require an understanding of the Côte Saint-Luc zoning by-laws and approval processes, as well as a proficiency in both English and French. Depending on the workload, you may have the opportunity to be involved in other projects or initiatives taking place in the department.
- Responding to inquiries from residents concerning permits and applications, by phone and e-mail;
- Ensuring that the building inspectors have the documentation they need in order to inspect work being performed;
- Consult with archives in order to retrieve plans if requested;
- Undertake any other related task.
- Send us a copy of your resume at: [email protected]
For more information
We thank applicants for their interest; however, priority will be given to candidates that best meets the overall profile.
Equal Access to Employment
The City of Côte Saint-Luc operates an equal access employment program, and, in this regard, we are committed to supporting inclusive diversity practices. We invite women, visible and ethnic minorities, members of First Nations, and people with disabilities to apply.
People with disabilities are invited to tell us their specific needs in order to provide accommodation for the selection process. Please be assured that this information will remain strictly confidential.