Situated between MacDonald and Dufferin streets, this small fenced park features a shaded sitting area, a picnic table, as well as a slide, play structure and swings for toddlers.
Daily from 7 am to 11 pm
- Dogs allowed
- Picnic table
- Toddler climbing or rope structure (2-5)
- Toddler game on spring (2-5)
- Toddler play structure (2-5)
- Toddler slide (2-5)
- Toddler swing (2-5)
- Sand base
- Barbecues are not allowed in this park
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed in this park
If you notice damage or any other problem in this park, you can report it online or by using the Voilà! app on your smart phone. You can also contact the Public Works Department at [email protected] or 514-485-6868.