Donald Fletcher Park
Baily Rd. / Trent Ave.
Located on Baily Rd. near Trent Ave., Donald Fletcher park features play equipement for toddlers and big kids, a basketball court and a skate park. Surrounded by trees, this park is also equipped with benches and drinking water fountains.
Daily from 7 am to 11 pm
- Accessible site
- Basketball court
- Bicycle rack
- Dogs allowed
- Fountain (drinking)
- Skateboard ramps
- Big kid climbing or rope structure (6-12)
- Big kid game on spring (6-12)
- Big kid play structure (6-12)
- Big kid slide (6-12)
- Big kid swing (6-12)
- Toddler climbing or rope structure (2-5)
- Toddler play structure (2-5)
- Toddler slide (2-5)
- Toddler swing (2-5)
- Sand base
- Barbecues are not allowed in this park
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed in this park
If you notice damage or any other problem in this park, you can report it online or by using the Voilà! app on your smart phone. You can also contact the Public Works Department at [email protected] or 514-485-6868.