Glenn J. Nashen Park
Wavell / Melling
Located at the corner of Wavell and Melling, this mini park features play equipment for toddlers, a picnic table and benches.
Daily from 7 am to 11 pm
- Accessible site
- Dogs allowed
- Toddler climbing or rope structure (2-5)
- Toddler game on spring (2-5)
- Toddler slide (2-5)
- Toddler swing (2-5)
- Toddler misc. play equipment (2-5)
- Sand base
- Barbecues are not allowed in this park
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed in this park
If you notice damage or any other problem in this park, you can report it online or by using the Voilà! app on your smart phone. You can also contact the Public Works Department at [email protected] or 514-485-6868.