Parkhaven Outdoor Pool and Wading Pool
Opening day – Friday, May 20 at noon
May 21 to June 23
- Weekdays: 3 pm to 8 pm
- Weekends: Noon to 8 pm
- Statutory Days: 10 am to 8 pm (May 23)
June 24 to August 21
- Weekdays: Noon to 8 pm
- Weekends: 10 am to 8 pm
- Statutory Days: 10 am to 8 pm (June 24, July 1)
August 22 to Sept 11
- Weekdays: 10 am to 8 pm
- Weekends: Noon to 8 pm
- Statutory Days: 10 am to 8 pm (Sept 5)
On sale starting Tuesday, May 6 at noon
- Family membership (any three or more persons living in the same residence): $120
- Couple (any two persons living in the same residence): $90
- Individual: $60
- Senior (age 60 or older): $40
- Please note prices include taxes
The following are not permitted within the pool or pool area:
- Smoking, glass containers and alcoholic beverages.
- Pushing, shoving and/or rough play.
- Water wing flotations.
- Diving in the shallow end.
- Verbal or physical aggression of any kind towards fellow patrons or staff.
- Hanging on the lane ropes.
Guidelines & Regulations:
- Children 8 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian to enter the facility. A guardian must be at least 15 years old. Guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- Children 8 years old and younger must be within arm’s reach of their guardian at all times.
- Children 7 or 8 years old may be exempt from the rule #2 if they can pass the swim proficiency test administered by a lifeguard.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers in the pool.
- Showers are recommended before entering the pool.
- Please walk around the pool and pool area.
- Only certified personal flotation devices may be used if approved by a lifeguard.
- Water guns, balls or toys are not permitted unless approved by a lifeguard.
- Eating is permitted in designated areas and at the picnic tables.
- Chairs and baby strollers must be kept at a minimum of 4 feet (1.2 metres) from the pool’s edge.
- Lap lanes are reserved for lap swimmers. Swimmers must swim continuously.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up.
- Private swim lessons may only be conducted by personnel approved by the City.
- Specialized equipment and training must be approved by a lifeguard.
- The City is not responsible for injuries, damages or the loss of articles caused by or arising from participation in any program or facility sponsored by the City.
- Failure to respect the pool rules, the staff and City policies may result in being removed from the Facility. If necessary, may result in being refused readmission to the Facility.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time; one bounce only. Once in the water, swim directly to the ladder.
- When the diving board and slide are not in use, swimming in the deep end may be permitted only at the authorization of the lifeguard on duty.
- Patrons must remain seated and facing forward.
- Patrons must wait at the bottom of the stairs until the patron ahead of them exits the pool.
- After your turn, please swim directly to the ladder.