The pool is open daily, from 7 am to 8 pm
Admission for summer 2020
Starting Wednesday, June 24, the Parkhaven Pool will allow up to to 100 visitors during the same time block. We are also changing the way we admit residents during open swim.
Open swim and wading pool
Starting Wednesday, June 24, open swim is available on a first come-first, first-served basis. Residents can queue at the entrance gate on Mackle Rd. for entry at these time blocks:
- 10am – 11:30am
- 12pm – 1:30pm
- 2pm – 3:30am
- 4pm – 5:30pm
* Note: Reservations done with the previous method will be honoured.
Lap swim is by reservation only. Call 514-485-6806 ext. 2032 to reserve a lap swim time.
- 7am – 7:45am
- 8am – 8:45am
- 9am – 9:45am
- 6pm – 6:45pm
- 7pm – 7:45pm
The Parkhaven pool, the Parkhaven wading pool and the Yitzhak Rabin wading pool are free to use for Côte Saint-Luc residents only, with proof of residency and picture ID for adults.
Pool equipment (lifejackets, deck chairs, kickboards, etc) will not be provided. Please bring your own, if needed.
Locker rooms and changing facilities are not available. Please come dressed to swim. Limited access to the bathroom area will be available for one person at a time.
Swim times must be respected to ensure all residents are provided equal opportunity to enjoy the outdoor pools.
Côte Saint-Luc offers a summertime pool membership for people who only want access to the outdoor municipal swimming pool in the summer.
- Couple (any two persons living in the same residence)
- Family (any three or more persons living in the same residence)
- Senior (age 60 or older)
Note: the prices include taxes
Currently free for Côte Saint-Luc residents only, with proof of residency and picture ID for adults.
The following are not permitted within the pool or pool area:
- Smoking, glass containers and alcoholic beverages.
- Pushing, shoving and/or rough play.
- Water wing flotations.
- Diving in the shallow end.
- Verbal or physical aggression of any kind towards fellow patrons or staff.
- Hanging on the lane ropes.
Guidelines & Regulations:
- Children 8 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian to enter the facility. A guardian must be at least 15 years old. Guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- Children 8 years old and younger must be within arm’s reach of their guardian at all times.
- Children 7 or 8 years old may be exempt from the rule #2 if they can pass the swim proficiency test administered by a lifeguard.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers in the pool.
- Showers are recommended before entering the pool.
- Please walk around the pool and pool area.
- Only certified personal flotation devices may be used if approved by a lifeguard.
- Water guns, balls or toys are not permitted unless approved by a lifeguard.
- Eating is permitted in designated areas and at the picnic tables.
- Chairs and baby strollers must be kept at a minimum of 4 feet (1.2 metres) from the pool’s edge.
- Lap lanes are reserved for lap swimmers. Swimmers must swim continuously.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up.
- Private swim lessons may only be conducted by personnel approved by the City.
- Specialized equipment and training must be approved by a lifeguard.
- The City is not responsible for injuries, damages or the loss of articles caused by or arising from participation in any program or facility sponsored by the City.
- Failure to respect the pool rules, the staff and City policies may result in being removed from the Facility. If necessary, may result in being refused readmission to the Facility.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time; one bounce only. Once in the water, swim
directly to the ladder.
- When the diving board and slide are not in use, swimming in the deep end may be permitted only at the authorization of the lifeguard on duty.
- Patrons must remain seated and facing forward.
- Patrons must wait at the bottom of the stairs until the patron ahead of them exits the pool.
- After your turn, please swim directly to the ladder.
The pool can be rented for private functions. The rental fee of $125 (plus taxes) includes three lifeguards for a two-hour duration. If additional lifeguards are needed due to the number of swimmers, the lessee will be responsible for the costs, at a rate of $20 (plus taxes) per lifeguard per hour.