Samuel Moskovitch Arena
In effect as of March 14, 2022
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, patrons visiting our installations must adhere to the following:
- Face coverings for individuals 10 years and over must be worn at all times, even while participating in in-person programming. For more information, see Wearing a mask or a face covering in public settings in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entry.
NOTE: Rules are subject to change frequently according to latest government guidelines and recommendations. Facility staff will inform of any change upon your arrival.
The Samuel Moskovitch arena is open for open skate sessions! No reservations required.
We remind participants that if they choose to bring children as spectators that the children must be adequately supervised by a responsible adult.
- Helmets are required for all skaters. Bike helmets are not permitted.
- Change rooms are closed. The first row of spectator benches may be used to put on skates.
- Washrooms are located in the lobby only.
- Pro-shop is closed. There will be no renting of equipment.
- Skaters have 15 minutes following their skate session to exit the building.
- Chaperones must sit in the spectator benches at the marked locations (decals dots).
- Skaters will be allowed inside up to 30 minutes ahead of the start time during busier sessions.