Yitzhak Rabin Wading Pool
Westminster between Kildare & Guelph
June 24 to August 20, 2023 (weather permitting)
Daily, including statutory holidays: 10 am to 6 pm
Free for parent/guardian
Maximum Capacity: 75
Welcome! To enjoy a safe and fun visit, please respect the rules below.
The following are not permitted within the pool or pool area:
- Smoking, glass containers and alcoholic beverages.
- Water wings flotations.
- Pushing, shoving and /or rough play.
- Verbal or Physical aggression of any kind towards fellow patrons or staff.
Guidelines & Regulations:
- Please walk around the pool and pool area
- Children 8 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian to enter the facility. A guardian must be at least 15 years old. Guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- Children 8 years old and younger must be within arm’s reach of their guardian at all times.
- Only certified personal flotation devices may be used if approved by the Pool Supervisor.
- Water guns, balls or toys are not permitted unless approved by the Cote Saint-Luc pool Supervisor.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers in the pool
- Eating is permitted in designated areas.
- Chairs and baby strollers must be kept a minimum of 4 feet (1.2meters) from the pool’s edge.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up.
- Specialized equipment and training must be approved by the Pool Supervisor.
- The City is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Failure to respect the pool rules, the staff and City policies may result in being removed from the Facility. If necessary, may result in being refused re-admission to the Facility.