PDF format (84 KB)
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given by the Undersigned, Assistant City Clerk of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, that at a Regular Meeting of the City Council to be held on November 14, 2022, at 8:00 P.M., at 5801 Cavendish Boulevard, the Côte Saint-Luc City Council will adjudicate upon requests for minor exemptions, said requests being more fully described hereunder:
- 7928-7930 Wavell, Lot 1 053 327, Zone RB-5
The request is to allow a driveway enlargement (additional paved area):
- with a total paved area width of 27’-6” instead of the maximum permitted total paved area width of 21’;
- with a distance between the paved area and the lateral land line of a least 11 inches instead of the minimum required distance between the paved area and the lateral land line of 3 feet;
- finished with asphalt instead of being finished in a material other than asphalt or concrete patio blocks.
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217, Article 7-2-2 and Article 7-2-3.
- 8000 Côte Saint Luc Road, Lot 3 109 675, Zone RM*-57
The request is to allow the installation of two signs on the existing multifamily building:
- One sign to be located above the 6th storey with a maximum sign area of 4.65m2 (50sq.ft.) instead of the maximum permitted sign area of 1.85m2 (20sq.ft.); and
- One sign to be located at the 2nd storey with a maximum sign area of 4.12m2 (44.4sq.ft.) instead of the maximum permitted sign area of 1.85m2 (20sq.ft.).
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217, Article 9-3-2.
Any person interested in the present request may address the Côte Saint-Luc City Council at the above-mentioned Regular Meeting.
GIVEN at the City of Côte Saint-Luc, this 26th day of October 2022.
Assistant City Clerk
For further information please contact Melanie Rothpan at 514-485-6800 ext. 1602 or at [email protected]