PDF Format (84 KB)
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given by the Undersigned, City Clerk of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, that at a Regular Meeting of the City Council to be held on June 13, 2022 at 8:00 P.M., at 5801 Cavendish Boulevard, the Côte Saint-Luc City Council will adjudicate upon requests for minor exemptions, said requests being more fully described hereunder:
- 8031 Guelph, Lot 1 052 862, Zone RU-20
The request is to allow the Detached, Single-Family Dwelling, built in 1958 under permit number 1958-00658, to maintain its current Front Setback of 3.57m instead of the minimum required Front Setback of 4.57m, and to maintain its current Secondary Front Setback of 3.88m instead of the minimum required Secondary Front Setback of 4.57m.
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217 Annex “B” (zone RU-20) and Article 4-4-1.
- 7000-7002 Kildare, Lot 1 054 653, Zone RB-8
The request is to allow the Detached, Two-Family Dwelling, built in 1963 under permit number 1963-02129, to maintain its current North Lateral Setback of 3.81m instead of the minimum required Lateral Setback of 3.96m, and to maintain its current South Lateral Setback of 3.63m instead of the minimum required Lateral Setback of 3.96m.
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217 Annex “B” (zone RB-8) and Article 4-4-2.
- 6852 Banting, Lot 1 561 807, Zone RU-31
The request is to allow the construction of a rear extension and major renovations to an existing two-storey Detached Single-Family Dwelling:
- With a minimum Rear Setback of 6.77m instead of the minimum required Rear Setback of 9.9m;
- With a maximum Building Height of 31ft.-3in. instead of the maximum allowable height of approximately 27ft.-3in. measured from the City sidewalk as per the zoning by-law which states that the maximum authorized height of any building in the concerned zone shall be neither inferior nor superior by more than 25% in relation to the average height of the neighbouring buildings located at less than 30m (98.5 ft.) on the same side of the street;
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217, Annex “B” (zone RU-31), Article 4-4-3 and Article 14-11-4.
Any person interested in the present requests may address the Côte Saint-Luc City Council at the above-mentioned Regular Meeting.
GIVEN at the City of Côte Saint-Luc, this 25th day of May 2022.
Me Jonathan Shecter
For further information please contact Melanie Rothpan at 514-485-6800 ext. 1602 or at [email protected]