PDF Format (84 KB)
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given by the Undersigned, Assistant City Clerk of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, that at a Regular Meeting of the City Council to be held on September 11, 2023, at 8:00 P.M., at 5801 Cavendish Boulevard, the Côte Saint-Luc City Council will adjudicate upon the requests for minor exemptions, said requests being more fully described hereunder:
- 7046 Wavell, Lot 1 054 455, Zone RU-29
The request is to allow the construction of a balcony in the rear yard of an existing Semi-Detached, Single-Family Dwelling at a minimum distance of 0 inches from the common land line instead of the minimum required distance of 2 ft. from the common land line in the case of a Semi-Detached Dwelling.
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217 Annex “B” (zone RU-29), Article 4-4-3, and Article 4-4-5 a).
- 8037 Côte Saint-Luc Road, Lot 1 055 012 (proposed lot 6 468 684), Zone RU-12
The request is to allow:
- The construction of a 6-foot-high fence to be located within the first 4.57m (15ft.) from the font land line instead of the maximum permitted fence height of 0.91m (3ft.) above sidewalk level when erected on the front land line or within the first 4.57m (15 ft.) of the front land line;
- The construction of a swimming pool in the secondary front yard instead of in the lateral yard or the rear yard;
- The construction of a patio in the secondary front yard instead of at the rear of the main building.
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217 Annex “B” (zone RU-12), Article 4-4-1, Article 4-4-2, Article 4-4-3, Article 4-4-5 c) and Article 8-2.
Any person interested in the present requests may address the Côte Saint-Luc City Council at the
above-mentioned Regular Meeting.
GIVEN at the City of Côte Saint-Luc, this 23rd day of August 2023.
Assistant City Clerk
For further information please contact Melanie Rothpan at 514-485-6800 ext. 1602 or at [email protected]