Purchase a licence
All dog owners must ensure that their dog has an annual licence, payable by May 1 each year. The annual licence fee for each dog that is neutered or spayed is $25. The annual licence fee for each dog that is not neutered or spayed is $35.
We are making it easier for dog and cat owners to buy or renew the license for their pet. Pet licenses will now be offered online using the Emili system.
Purchase a new license
If you are purchasing a licence for the first time, visit Emili.pet to create an account and purchase your licence.
Renew a license
If you already purchased a 2022-23 licence and you want to purchase a 2023-24 licence, you should be receiving in the next few days, or you may already have already received an email from [email protected] inviting you to activate your account. The email will contain a personalised link to your account. All you will need to enter is your first and last name and your pet’s name and you will then be prompted to enter new password. From there you will be able to purchase your pet’s licence and pay online via a secured payment platform.
If you didn’t receive the email
If you have not received your email and personalised link you can do one of the following:
1. Send an email to [email protected] for assistance
2. Call 1-800-937-0478 to speak with an Emili customer service agent
3. Visit Emili.pet
- Click Connect
- Click Forgot password
- Enter your email address
- Go to your email and check for a Reset Password Notification message. If you have not received an email within the next five minutes, please check your junk mail. Open the email and press the Reset Password link.
- You will be brought to a password reset screen. Enter your new password and confirm.
- Return to emili.pet and connect to your account using your email and new password.