Home electric charging station rebate
The City of Côte Saint-Luc provides a one-time subsidy of up to $250 towards the purchase and installation of an electric vehicle home charging station. To apply for the rebate, applicants must complete the online application. A paper copy is also available.
- The subsidy can only be applied to electric vehicle home charging stations that have been installed between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2022.
- The home charging station must be installed in a single-family dwelling (including semi-detached property), townhouse, duplex, or condominium located on the City’s territory.
- The applicant must be an owner or lessee of an electric vehicle or a plug-in hybrid.
- The home charging station must be approved by the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources – Roulez Vert Quebec Government program.
- The installation must be done by a holder of an electricity license in accordance with the Building Act and its regulations;
- The maximum subsidy allowed per civic address is $250.
- The City reserves the right to refuse an application or request for reimbursement for the financial assistance program following any false declaration by the resident.