Water filter rebate ($50)
The City of Côte Saint-Luc provides a $50 rebate towards the purchase of water filters to single-family home and duplex built prior to 1976—with the exception of homes where water test results suggest a water service line made of copper and/or a pneumatic excavation that reveals a water service line made of copper.
If your address does not appear in the form below, it means it is not eligible for a rebate. See the Water service line database for more information.
The filter must be certified NSF/ANSI 53 or NSF/ANSI 58 and its reduction claim must include lead. The rebate can only be applied to purchases from October 1, 2019, onward.
The NSF-053 filter can be any of the following:
- Pour-through pitcher/carafe: Water drips through a filter in a water pitcher using gravity.
- Faucet mount: Mounts on kitchen faucet. Uses diverter to direct water through a filter.
- Counter-top connected to sink faucet: Connects to existing sink faucet through a hose/tubing.
- Refrigerator filter: Installed in your refrigerator and typically dispensed through the refrigerator door.
- Plumbed-in to separate tap or to kitchen sink: Installs under a sink; filtered water is usually dispensed through a separate faucet directly to the kitchen sink.
The NSF-058 filter involves a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system that connects to your plumbing under the sink and uses a membrane filter to reduce lead (also can reduce minerals/Total Dissolved Solids).