The Aquatic and Community Centre has two swimming pools. The Recreation Pool has a beach area for toddlers to play with fun water games, areas for lap swimming and aquasizes, a slide and a ramp for swimmers with disabilities. The Competition Pool is a 10-lane 25-metre pool with electronic scoring capabilities offering the latest advancements in competitive pool technologies.
Entrance is free with a CSL Fun Card. Otherwise, the following daily admission fee applies:
- Ages 0-4: $2
- Ages 5-17: $3
- Age 18+: $4
- Senior: $3
Swimming pool rules
The following are not permitted within the pool or pool area:
- Eating, smoking, glass containers and alcoholic beverages.
- Pushing, shoving and/or rough play.
- Shoes and strollers.
- Water wing flotations.
- Diving in the shallow end.
- Verbal or physical aggression of any kind towards fellow patrons or staff.
- Hanging on the lane ropes.
Guidelines & Regulations:
- Children 8 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian to enter the facility. A guardian must be at least 15 years old. Guardians are
responsible for their children at all times.
- Children 8 years old and younger must be within arm’s reach of their guardian at all times.
- Children 7 or 8 years old may be exempt from rule #2 if they can pass the swim proficiency test administered by a lifeguard.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers in the pool.
- Showers are recommended before entering the pool.
- Please walk around the pool and pool area.
- Only certified personal flotation devices may be used if approved by a lifeguard.
- Please return equipment to storage bins after use.
- Water guns, balls or toys are not permitted unless approved by a lifeguard.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up.
- Private swim lessons may only be conducted by personnel approved by the City.
- Specialized equipment and training must be approved by a lifeguard.
- The City is not responsible for injuries, damages or the loss of articles caused by or arising from participation in any program or facility sponsored by the City.
- Failure to respect the pool rules, the staff and City policies may result in being removed from the Facility. If necessary, may result in being refused re-admission to the Facility.
Recreation pool and beach area:
- Floating mats are not permitted in the beach area and can only be used at the approval of the lifeguard on duty within the Recreation Pool.
- Patrons must remain seated and facing forward.
- Patrons must wait at the bottom of the stairs until the patron ahead of them exits the pool.
- After your turn, swim directly to the ladder.
- Lap lanes are reserved for lap swimmers. Swimmers must swim continuously.
Pool birthday parties
Make your child’s birthday party a splash! Enjoy our youth oriented recreation pool for your next birthday party.
Pool time for parties occurs during open swim periods, according to the schedule.
Fees: $130 plus taxes for the recreation pool $250 plus taxes for the competition pool
If additional lifeguards are required for the party, the cost is $20 per lifeguard per hour, plus taxes.
The party room is $55/hour plus taxes and includes use of the gymnasium kitchen, and tables and chairs only.
Côte Saint-Luc City Hall
5801 Cavendish Blvd., Côte Saint-Luc, Québec, Canada H4W 3C3
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 514-485-6800 | Fax: 514-485-6863