All Côte Saint-Luc recreation programming, team sport activities, and practices will be suspended beginning Thursday, October 8 until Wednesday, October 28, inclusively. This is in accordance with the updated guidelines set by the Quebec Government.
The Parks and Recreation Department continues to offer online fitness and leisure programs.
For more information, see Changes to Recreation programming in October due to Quebec government updates.
Courses and sports
T-ball, soccer, intercommunity baseball, street hockey
Bronze Medallion, Bronze Cross and National Lifeguard
This musical program of songs, bouncing, rhymes, clapping, finger plays, puppets, etc.
Essentrics, boot camp, zumba, cardio, stretching, toning, kickboxing, etc.
Programs for children ages 3.5 to 12.
Courses for children aged 0 to 13 years old, from baby swim to Red Cross, level 10
Aquatics: Swim Teams
For information regarding all swim teams, see: SwimTeamCoteSaintLucAquatics.com
Babysitting workshop and new Stay Safe! program
Collage art workshop, painting, writing workshop
Provides creative programming for young children
For those who cannot swim on their own or with some stroke skill and technique.
Shallow water aqua fitness, deep water aqua fitness, and aqua-arthritis
Tai chi, yoga, PiYO, mindfulness and meditation
Independent association that organizes hockey programs for Côte Saint-Luc residents
From yoga to kickboxing and creative arts, the Parks and Recreation department is now offering remote courses on Zoom.
Zoom is a video conferencing software that allows people to have face to face meetings with many people online. It is free and easy to access.
How do I join an activity on zoom?
- Click on the Zoom link provided by Parks and Recreation
- Your computer or phone will ask you to download the Zoom App. Download the app.
- If you want, you can create a free account but you don’t have to see access the link.
- A screen will appear. When the activity is about to start, if you have your meeting ID #, click ‘Join Meeting’. If not, visit your zoom link again.
- Allow Zoom to access your computer or your phone’s camera and audio. You can also click ‘Join with Video’. If you are shy or taking class in your pyjamas, click ‘Join without Video’. Success! You are in your class zoom session!