Aquatic and Community Centre (ACC) Pools
The Aquatic and Community Centre has two swimming pools. The Recreation Pool has a beach area for toddlers to play with fun water games, areas for lap swimming and aquasizes, a slide and a ramp for swimmers with disabilities. The Competition Pool is 10-lane 25 metre pool with electronic scoring capabilities offering the latest advancements in competitive pool technologies.
Pool Birthday Parties
Make your child's birthday party a splash! Enjoy our youth oriented recreation pool or our 10-lane 25 metre competition pool for your next birthday party.
Pool time for parties occurs during open swim periods, according to the schedule.
$130 plus taxes for the recreation pool
$250 plus taxes for the competition pool
If additional lifeguards are required for the party, the cost is $20 per lifeguard per hour, plus taxes.
The party room is $50/hour plus taxes and includes use of the gymnasium kitchen, and tables and chairs only.
Swimming Pool Rules
- All children who are eight (8) years of age or younger must be accompanied and supervised by a guardian to enter the Facility. A guardian must be at least fifteen (15) years of age. Guardians are responsible for their children / charges at all times.
- All children who are eight (8) years of age or younger must be directly supervised in the water by a guardian who must be within arm’s reach at all times.
- Children aged five (5) to eight (8) years of age can become exempt from rule #2 by successfully passing a swimming proficiency test administered by Côte Saint-Luc Municipal Swimming Pool management.
- No personal floatation devices may be used unless pre-approved by Côte Saint-Luc Municipal Swimming Pool management.
- No water wings are permitted in the pool at any time.
- No water guns, balls or toys are permitted in the pool at any time unless authorized by the lifeguard on duty.
- No running on the pool deck is permitted. No pushing, shoving or rough play is permitted in the Facility at any time.
- Hanging on to lane ropes is not permitted.
- Nobody may dive into the shallow end of the pool. Jumping and diving are permitted in the deep end of the pool when authorized by the lifeguard on duty.
- Those using the water slide must be in a seated position facing forward at all times. Patrons must wait at the bottom of the water slide stairs until the person before them exits the water.
- Only one person is permitted on the diving board at a time. One bounce per dive. After the dive, swim directly to the ladder.
- Swimming in the deep end is not permitted when the diving board and slide are being used.
- The lap lanes are for lap swimming only. Lap swimmers must be fourteen (14) years of age and older.
- Patrons must shower before entering the water.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers in the pool. Regular diapers are not permitted.
- Glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Facility.
- Eating is allowed only in the designated canteen or picnic table areas.
- No smoking is permitted in the Facility.
- Chairs and baby strollers must be kept at least four (4) feet (1.2 meters) away from the edge of the pool.
- Failure to respect the pool rules and/or City policies may result in a patron being removed from the Facility and/or being refused re-admission to the Facility.
- The City will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.