Report an issue

High traffic volume in residential area

You can request speed humps or other traffic calming measures by contacting [email protected]. There are a range of traffic calming measures cities can take depending on feedback from residents and studies by the engineers. If the engineers believe that traffic calming is required, they will take it to the traffic committee for review.