PUBLIC NOTICE – MINOR EXEMPTIONS
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given by the Undersigned, Assistant City Clerk of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, that at a Regular Meeting of the City Council to be held on April 11, 2022, at 8:00 P.M, the Côte Saint-Luc City Council will adjudicate upon requests for minor exemptions, said requests being more fully described hereunder:
- 5621 McMurray, Lot 1 053 257, Zone IR-6
The request is to allow the construction of an extension to the existing Institutional building:
- With a maximum total Land Coverage of 36.3% instead of the maximum permitted Land Coverage of 35%;
- With a minimum of 65 parking spaces instead of a minimum of 75 parking spaces required for 112 employees, according to the calculation of 1 parking space per one and a half employees;
- With exterior parking spaces that have a minimum length of 5.50m (18 ft.) instead of the minimum required length of 6.09m (20 ft.);
- With a parking aisle width (for the section of the parking lot facing Guelph) of a minimum of 5.18m (17 ft.), instead of the minimum required parking aisle width of 5.48m (18 ft.); and
- With under 5% of landscaping for the portion of the parking lot facing Guelph and not including either feature of a border at the edge with a minimum dimension of 2m or a dividing strip with a minimum width of 2m.
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217 Annex “B” (zone IR-6), Article 7-3-1 Table 2, Article 7-5-1, Article 7-5-3, and Article 7-5-11.
- 6885 Edison, Lot 1 561 851, Zone RU-31
The request is:
- To allow the Detached Single-Family Dwelling, built in 1966 under permit number 1966-02560, to maintain its current Front Setback of 5.43m (17.8 ft.) instead of the minimum required Front Setback of 6.09m (20 ft.), and to maintain its current Rear Setback of 9.61m (31.5 ft.) instead of the minimum required Rear Setback of 9.9m (32.48 ft.); and
- To allow the construction of a partial front extension and second storey addition to be built along the existing Front Setback of 5.43m (17.8 ft.) and the existing Rear Setback of 9.61m (31.5 ft.), instead of the minimum required Front Setback of 6.09m (20 ft.) and the minimum required Rear Setback of 9.9m (32.48 ft.).
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217 Annex “B” (zone RU-31), Article 4-4-1 and Article 4-4-3.
Any person interested in the present requests may address the Côte Saint-Luc City Council at the above-mentioned Regular Meeting which will be broadcasted by way of a videoconference.
Any interested person can also submit a question or a comment from March 23, 2022 to April 11, 2022 at 5:00 P.M. by email at [email protected] or by completing the online form on the City’s website at the following link: cotesaintluc.org/councilmeetings.
GIVEN at the City of Côte Saint-Luc, this 23rd day of March 2022.
Me Jason Prévost
Assistant City Clerk
For further information please contact Melanie Rothpan at 514-485-6800 ext. 1602 or at [email protected].