With restrictions easing across our region, rules are changing at Côte Saint-Luc facilities. The following explains the changes.
Côte Saint-Luc Public Library
Starting June 28, 2021, the no-contact pickup service is relocating from the outdoor area behind the children’s library to the library café area. This will allow greater access to the children’s library area for families. Also, we’re changing the way we notify patrons when to pick up their materials. For patrons who have given us their e-mail address, they will receive an e-mail message, which will include a link to schedule a date and time a to pick up the items. For patrons who have not given us their e-mail address, library staff will continue to call them by telephone.
Aquatic and Community Centre
Throughout the summer season, the ACC lobby will be busier than it has been over the past year. A plan is in place to ensure that guidelines are respected throughout all the facilities. We strive to ensure the safety of the public.
- Pool access: Public access to the Recreation and Competition pools will continue via the lobby glass doors. Please come dressed to swim. Locker room access is limited.
- Bathrooms & Locker Rooms: The ACC first floor bathrooms and Family Room will be closed to the public on weekdays from 9am to 5:30pm from June 28 to August 20 in order to accommodate our day camp.
- Day Camp: The Côte Saint-Luc Day Camp will operate from the ACC from June 28 to August 20, weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Campers will use the gymnasium, the salons, the indoor Recreation Pool and the outdoor Parkhaven Pool.
ACC Recreation Pool
- Swim times: Open swim times will be available by reservation when the schedule permits. The Recreation Pool will not be available for open swim on weekdays from 9am to 10am and 11am to 11:30am. View the ACC Pool Schedule (PDF).
- Swimming lessons: MIS will continue to offer private swim lesson to residents on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 3pm to 7pm, Saturdays from 1pm to 7pm and Sundays from 1pm to 5pm.
- Family locker room: The family locker room will be for the exclusive use of the Day Camp weekdays from 9am to 5:30pm from June 28 to August 20.
ACC Competition Pool
- Lap swim: Lap swim will continue to be available throughout the day with reservations. The number of lap lanes available is indicated in the schedule (PDF).
- Lane sharing: Please note that up to two swimmers can share a lane, each swimming on one side of the blue line and starting at opposite ends of the pool. The reservations are set up this way.
- Availability: The number of lanes available will depend on what programs use the Competition Pool weekdays from 9am to 1pm and 5pm to 6:30pm
- Entrance: The Parkhaven Pool entrance will now be through the pool access door at 7500 Mackle Rd. and through the locker rooms.
- Exit: The exit is via the Mackle Rd. gate.
- Locker rooms: You cannot use the locker rooms to change your clothes. Please come dressed to swim. A mask must be worn indoors at all times. The washrooms in the locker rooms will be available for use.
- Capacity: The maximum number of people who can enter the Parkhaven Pool area is 200. Residents can continue to enter the facility until the maximum capacity is met. Entrance is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Swim sessions: During the swim sessions, lap swim, open swim and the wading pool are available.
- Lap swim: maximum 6 per lane
- Wading pool: maximum 20 in the area
Swim session times and availability:
- Monday to Friday
- 6am to 6:45am *
- 7am to 7:45am *
- 8am to 8:45am *
- 12pm to 1:30pm (150 spots)
- 1:45pm to 3:15pm (150 spots)
- 3:30pm to 5pm (200 spots)
- 5:15pm to 6:45pm (200 spots)
- 7pm to 8pm (Mon, Wed, Fri: 200 spots; Tues, Thurs: lap swim only, max 24)
- Saturday & Sunday
- 10am to 11:30am
- 11:45am to 1:15pm
- 1:30pm to 3pm
- 3:15pm to 4:45pm
- 5pm to 6:30pm
- 6:45pm to 8 pm
*For the 6 am to 8:45am time slots:
- The aquatic teams will also be training in the pool at that time.
- Entrance and exit for these specific swim times will be the Mackle gates.
Regular entry fee applies. If paying cash or debit, please stop at ACC front desk to make your payment, otherwise you simply need to show a valid Fun Card or pool membership.
Yitzhak Rabin Wading Pool
The Yitzhak Rabin Wading Pool is open from 10am to 6pm, June 24 to August 29. The maximum capacity is 25 in the area. Local daycares will be using the wading pool weekdays between 10am to 2pm. During this time, there are 15 spots available for public access.
- Caldwell: There are 5 hardcourts available, 2 of which can also be used for pickleball. The courts are open from 9am to 11pm every day. There is no fee and no reservations required.
- Rembrandt: There are 2 hardcourts available at Rembrandt Park. The courts are accessible by reservation only and players may book up to 24 hours in advance. Courts are open weekdays from 9am to 10pm, and weekends from 9am to 9pm. There is a $5 fee for teens and $6 fee for adults. No charge for fun card holders. This summer the courts will be open to CSL residents only due to COVID-related restrictions. To book a court, call the park’s info line at 514-485-8912.
- Tennis Club: The Tennis Club is home to 9 clay courts. The courts are of the highest quality and are maintained several times every day. There is also a heated saltwater pool on the grounds, included with your membership. Court booking is based on availability and is done in-person at the court. There are private and group lessons available through our partnership with CSLTSPA. The courts are open Monday to Thursday from 8am to 10pm, and Friday to Sunday from 8am to 9pm. For information on membership, fees, or anything else visit www.cotesaintluctennisclub.com or call at 514-487-7862.