PDF format (87 KB)
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given by the Undersigned, City Clerk of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, that at a Regular Meeting of the City Council to be held on May 9, 2022 at 8:00 P.M., at 5801 Cavendish Boulevard, the Côte Saint-Luc City Council will adjudicate upon requests for minor exemptions, said requests being more fully described hereunder:
5759 Leger, Lot 1 052 779, Zone RU-43
The request is:
- To allow the existing Detached Single-Family Dwelling, built in 1957 under permit number 1957-00370, to maintain its current east Lateral Setback of 1.77m (5.8 ft.) instead of the minimum required Lateral Setback of 1.98m (6.5 ft.); and
- To allow the construction of a second storey on the existing Detached Single-Family Dwelling:
- To be located along the existing east Lateral Setback of 1.77m (5.8 ft.) instead of the minimum required Lateral Setback of 1.98m (6.5 ft.);
- Without having to provide a two-car garage (existing one-car garage) when the dwelling’s proposed area is greater than 167,22 m² (1,800 sq. ft.), excluding the area of the garage and of the basement floor; and
- With a maximum Building Height of 25ft.-10in. instead of the maximum allowable height of 23ft.-5½ in. measured from the City sidewalk as per zoning by-law 2217 which states that the maximum authorized height of any building in the concerned zone shall be neither inferior nor superior by more than 25% in relation to the
average height of the neighbouring buildings located at less than 30m (98.5 ft.) on the same side of the street.
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217 Annex “B” (zone RU-43), Article 4-4-2,
Article 7-2-1 a) and Article 14-11-4.
6711 Kirwan, Lot 1 561 254, Zone RU-5
The request is to allow the Semi-Detached, Single Family Dwelling, built in 1955 under permit number 1955-00139, to maintain its current Front Setback of 4.48m instead of the minimum required Front Setback of 4.57m, and to maintain its current Secondary Front Setback of 4.01m instead of the minimum required Secondary Front Setback of 4.57m.
The whole notwithstanding the provisions of Zoning By-law no. 2217 Annex “B” (zone RU-5) and Article 4-4-1.
Any person interested in the present requests may address the Côte Saint-Luc City Council at the above-mentioned Regular Meeting.
GIVEN at the City of Côte Saint-Luc, this 20th day of April 2022.
Me Jonathan Shecter
For further information please contact Melanie Rothpan at 514-485-6800 ext. 1602 or at [email protected].